I believe we all hold the answers to enhancing ourselves and changing the direction of our lives. My work is a synergy of universal energy and my clients’ highest self to clarify and set those answers in motion.
I have been amazed to experience and witness what occurs when the client’s desires and shifting of energy work together to bring about change. Clients often report feeling lighter and more clear about their lives. They are often surprised by how easy, joyful and profound the work can be in only a few sessions.
I have been a clinical social worker since 1990. In the past seventeen years I have been expanding my thinking and practice to incorporate energy psychology and mindfulness perspectives. As my energy journey progresses, my reverence for the beauty and depth of this work is ever expanding.
I have worked for the criminal justice system, psychiatric and general hospitals, and outpatient mental health clinics. My private practice has been active since 1999.
- Smith College School Of Social Work, MSW, 1990
- Menninger Clinic Fellowship
- Mindfulness Meditator
- Neuro Emotional Technique Training (NET)
- Emotional Freedom Therapy Training (EFT)
- TapasAcupressure Technique Training (TAT)
- Theta Healing Beginning and Advanced Training
- PSYCH-K Basic Training
- Eye Movement Desensitization Technique Training - (EMDR) Beginning and Advanced
- Brainspotting Level 1 ( Expected Level 2 certification August 2017)
- Matrix Energetics Levels 1, 2, and 3uen Method Levels 1, 2, and 3
- Clinical Social Work License in Washington, DC